Variable is a London based art and design studio blending cutting edge technology and aesthetics emerging from data, processes and human behaviour. We work with global brands and organisations to create ever changing generative art, immersive installations and data-driven designs. We are expanding our team and looking for a junior PM / Producer / Studio Admin.
Are you a motivated person who loves connecting with people and making stuff happen? Do you thrive in dynamic environment, strive to learn new things daily and have interest in design, art and technology? If yes, then this job is for you!
As a junior PM / Producer and Studio Admin you will
- Work together with all members of the Studio on real world projects for international brands and organisations helping the team deliver outstanding work
- Help preparing and maintaining project timelines, budgets and scope
- Keep track of project progress and remaining tasks in respect to agreed deadlines across multiple projects in parallel
- Stay in touch with clients, their managers and creative teams, sub-contractors, freelancers and 3rd party companies delivering e.g. computer hardware, A/V equipment and other services
- Help organising travel, exhibitions and other internal studio initiatives
- Be responsible for social media posts and promotional campaigns across Twitter, Instagram, FB, LinkedIn and our newsletter
- Get mentoring, advice and constructive feedback on your current work and possible next steps while working on your own to achieve set objectives
- A chance to grow and have real impact on the direction and future of a small independent studio at the top of it’s game
- Good organisational skills
- Passion and commitment to learning
- Excellent oral and written communication
Nice to have
- Experience with project management and production
- Experience with graphics design tools like Figma/Sketch/Canva for creating social media content
- Familiarity with Notion, Google Drive, Dropbox for collaboration
- Experience with working issue tracking software (Github Issues, Jira) for software development
What we offer
- Salary based on experience
- Full-time or part-time position available immediately with 3 months probation period
- Remote work with flexible hours (UK based only)
We’re looking to foster a diverse and inclusive environment by hiring individuals from various backgrounds who display strong potential. This position is about you learning from us but also us learning from you.
How to apply
Please apply by sending email to email@example.com with your portfolio (website/pdf) and a few sentences about why you are interested.